Step-By-Step Guide To Master Vedic Maths Techniques For Rapid Multiplication And Squaring. Throw Away Math Anxiety.
What you’ll learn
Train your brain to think faster and better.
By the end of this course you will be able to do multiplication 15-20 times faster than before
After completing this course you will develop your own formula and apply in your way.
You will love playing with numbers and develop interest on basic mathematical operation
Take a note book and Pen/Pencil.
Mathematics is everywhere and in this competitive world, Vedic Math is the necessity!! Don’t you agree? 🙂
The good news is Vedic Math is simple and easy, if you start from the basics i.e. with fundamental operations like Multiplication, Division, Addition, and Subtraction. In this course, we will take a close look at Vedic Math techniques for multiplication offered by Vedic Mathematics.
I have seen many students don’t like math and they change their career path because of this single reason. Please don’t do that.
Math is simple and interesting. I guarantee that after taking this Vedic Math course you will love mathematics and enjoy doing your small mathematical experiments.
If you are preparing for GRE, GMAT, Bank PO, NTSE, MBA & Engg or any other competitive exam, then this course will surely help you.
Why should YOU take this course?
1. The Vedic Math techniques discussed in this course will make calculation 15 to 20 times faster than conventional methods. And we will go through each technique in detail and in a moderate pace.
2. You will have Lifetime Access to all video lectures and all your queries/doubts will get a detailed answer if required with an additional video tutorial also!!
3. At the end of this course, you will love Vedic Math, do multiplication within 10 seconds and love to experiment with formulas and mathematics.
Content and overview
We will start with an overview of the course where I will explain ” what is covered in this course?“. Then each lecture will cover a Vedic Math technique with lots of examples/demonstrations and all the variations related to it. We will take a step-by-step approach and there is no hurry, I will make sure you master the vedic math techniques. At the end of the section, you will come to know how and why this multiplication technique works. This will allow you to do multiple experiments and create your own formula.
Each lecture clearly describes the technique and its application as well as coupled with Quiz/Practice exercise. We have a revision lecture also. So, it’s a complete workshop having a learn-practice-revise model.
This course is based on the famous Vedic Mathematics book by Jagadguru Swami Sri Bharati Krishna Tirthaji Maharaja which is considered as the first book on Vedic Mathematics
What do students feel about the course?
- Prashant Bansal says: Extremely simple & lightning speed
- Those of u appearing for any competitive exams must take the course. This will give lightening speed answers specially for exams like Bank PO, NTSE, MBA & Engg, GMAT entrance examinations. Even if u do not get any questions but this will stimulate your mind in thinking how algebra is used for quick answer finding and may be u can find your own techniques.
- Jermaine Thomas says: Refreshing
- The techniques and methods covered within this course, creates a gulp of fresh air. I tend to always try and create my own method of approaching a problem, even when the teach blatantly mark me down, for my different approach.
- Ashish Natani says: now easy to calculate
- this course is very useful for everyone who needs to improve their calculation power and Mr. Malay teaches in a very simple and learning way so no one to worry about forget this magical tricks.
What are you thinking about? You can get a full refund within 30 days and no question asked if you didn’t like the course.
So, what are you waiting for? Enrol now and discover a new world of Vedic Math !!!
Who this course is for:
- Vedic mathematics mostly a mental task. Hence, anyone who want to sharpen their brain may take this course.
- Students preparing for any competitive exam like GMAT or university exam should take this course.
- Teachers, who want to make their mathematics classes interesting for students.
- Parents, who want to teach their kids a better and interesting way to look at mathematics.