Attend this ITIL4 Foundation Practice Tests will get above 80% Score on Main Exam
What you will learn
Pass ITIL 4 Foundation certification
Similar difficulty to the actual exam.
This course prepares students for the examination leading to the Foundation certificate in IT service management.
Test your knowledge before attending The Exam
The ITIL Foundation Exam Simulator provides three practice papers to assist you in passing the ITIL Foundation exam.
ITIL Foundation exam format
The ITIL 4 Foundation certification serves as an introduction to ITIL 4, allowing candidates to view IT service management as an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery, and continuous improvement of technology-enabled goods and services.
- Multiplee choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.
The certification can help:
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Those who want to understand how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted ITIL.
However, the ITIL Foundation certification can benefit anyone who has an interest in IT service management.
ITIL 4 Foundation candidates will have an understanding of the following:
- A holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- The guiding principles of ITIL 4
- How ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes, whilst at the same time expand to be integrated to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value.
- Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value