Tableau Booster Base
What you will learn
This Course is only for Freshers.
After taking this course students will feel confident.
Who wants to become a Tableau Developer
who want to switch from Excel to tableau.
WHO’S THIS FOR?
This course is designed specifically for freshers and also for those who want to switch career from Excel to Tableau . Its a Booster Base Course for absolute beginners.
Tableau is a leading data visualization tool used for data analysis and business intelligence. Gartner’s Magic Quadrant classified Tableau as a leader for analytics and business intelligence.
Advantages of Tableau
- Data visualization.
- Quickly Create Interactive visualizations.
- Ease of Implementation.
- Tableau can handle large amounts of data.
- Use of other scripting languages in Tableau.
- Mobile Support and Responsive Dashboard.
- Tableau Company Strategy.
- Scheduling or notification of reports.
PROBLEMS YOU’VE EXPERIENCED WITH EXCEL IN THE PAST
- Excel becomes slow or crashes when you have lots of data, formatting and Charts inside a workbook.
- Mistakenly working on the wrong file you saved.
- It’s so annoying to email multiple Excel files to the same people everyday.
- It takes hours to create a dashboard with multiple charts and formula functions.
- Some time Excel files are used to store the large amount data which is a very wrong decision because to update the data everyday on that file is a headache because it takes so much time to get open and then to get save.
Learn how to use a TABLEAU Desktop (Data Visualization) most demanded tool in the industry today. Give your career a boost. With our online sessions, you will be amazed what you can achieved.
Lecture 5:Connect with Database
Lecture 6:Tableau Live & Extract
Lecture 7:View tables
Lecture 8:Data Types
Lecture 9:Tableau Work Sheet Interface
Lecture 10:Data Types Symbol
Lecture 11:Adding new Sheet
Lecture 12:Product Category & Sales
Lecture 13:Dimension & Meausures
Lecture 16:Table into chart form
Lecture 19:Date Filter