Become a better dev in other languages by learning C
What You Will Learn
An example of how to use struct and enum
A better understanding of struct and enum
Know how to interact with structures
Use pointers as arguments of a function
Use pointers to change the value of a variable created from a struct
Understand why conditions are important
You must know the basics of C programming: types of variables ( int, float, char ), how to declare a variable and a function, conditions ( if, else if ), what a pointer is.
In this course, you will learn with the “learning by doing” method.
Wa will use struct and enum so that you understand what these two keywords are for and how we can use them
This C programming course is quite short but effective. It aims to give you a practical aspect of programming in C in a minimum of time.
Save your time by taking this course
Why you should take this course :
- This course is ideal if you want to improve with your C programming skills
- You will have a base to build solid programs
- You will have a better overall view of pointers, structures and enumerations
- C helps you to understand the internal architecture of a computer, how computer stores and retrieves information. After learning C, it will be much easier to learn other programming languages like Java, Python, etc. Opportunity to work on open source projects.
- The notions that we see in this course can be used in C++ too, a language very close to C
- C is the programming language most commonly used and recommended for writing operating systems.
Who this course is for :
- Anyone who wants to better understand C programming
- For those who want to learn new things
Hope i’ll see you in this course !
Join us now!
Who this course is for:
- With this course, you will have an example of what can be done with struct and enum. You can then train yourself or create a complete program from mine. You will therefore have a better understanding of an important aspect of C programming.
Welcome to my course !