Save time and modernize your property management practice.
Understand how to vet potential real estate investments.
Develop a clear understanding of the future of PropTech and the importance.
Discover the impact data-driven decision-making
No property management experience needed. A general high-level understanding is required.
Property management is the operation, control, maintenance, and oversight of real estate and physical property. This can include residential, commercial, and land real estate.
This course was designed to help students grasp the fundamental basics of property management and shed light on how to think about innovating and adopting new PropTech technologies.
When completed, you’ll have the actionable property management know-how you need to help you be successful as a modern day property manager.
Modules covered include: Property Management Operations, Tenants and Security Deposits, Delinquencies and Renewals, Property Management Data Analytics and The Future of PropTech.
In this course you will…
- Learn property management basics including managing tenants, operations, delinquencies, renewals and security deposits.
- Understand how to vet potential real estate investments.
- Develop a clear understanding of the future of PropTech and the importance of data-driven decision making.
Led by instructor Zain Jaffer, he is accompanied property management experts, where he asks them key questions that extract knowledge necessary for any new coming property manager.
His guest include CEO’s and executives of his venture-backed companies packed with insights that you won’t want to miss.
Guest contributors include…
- Tyler Bradford, President at Barge Properties
- Lydia Winkler, Co-Founder & COO at RentCheck
- Rowland Hobbs, CEO and Co-founder at Stake
- Sunny Juneja, CEO at Canopy Analytics
- Chuck Hattemer, Co-founder & CMO at Poplar Homes
- Krickett Alexander, Partner at Onward Property Management
Get ready to get access to property management knowledge you won’t find anywhere else.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Property Managers.