Prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner CLF-C01. Unique high-quality test questions with detailed explanations!
What you will learn
Clear AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner CLF-C01 Exam
Practice Exam Questions
Like Real Exam Questions
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) exam is intended for individuals who can effectively demonstrate an overall knowledge of the AWS Cloud independent of a specific job role.
The exam validates a candidate’s ability to complete the following tasks:
- Explain the value of the AWS Cloud
- Understand and explain the AWS shared responsibility model
- Understand security best practices
- Understand AWS Cloud costs, economics, and billing practices
- Describe and position the core AWS services, including compute, network, databases, and storage
- Identify AWS services for common use cases
The target candidate should have 6 months, or the equivalent, of active engagement with the AWS Cloud, with exposure to AWS Cloud design, implementation, and/or operations. Candidates will demonstrate an understanding of well-designed AWS Cloud solutions.
Recommended AWS knowledge The target candidate should have the following knowledge:
- AWS Cloud concepts
- Security and compliance within the AWS Cloud
- Understanding of the core AWS services
- Understanding the economics of the AWS Cloud
Content outline This exam guide includes weightings, test domains, and objectives for the exam. It is not a comprehensive listing of the content on the exam. However, the additional context for each of the objectives is available to help guide your preparation for the exam. The following table lists the main content domains and their weightings. The table precedes the complete exam content outline, which includes the additional context. The percentage in each domain represents only scored content.
Domain % of Exam
Domain 1: Cloud Concepts 26%
Domain 2: Security and Compliance 25%
Domain 3: Technology 33%
Domain 4: Billing and Pricing 16%