What if you could Ace the 2023 PMP Exam on First try !
What you will learn
720 High Quality, Challenging, Situational and Scenario-based Questions: With NO Repetition, Containing 3 Domains, Agile and more
Questions are Close to the Real PMP Exam and Unique with “NO Repetition”
Detailed and Rich Explanation for each question based on: PMBOK 7th Edition
4 Full-Length Mock Practice Tests (Timed)
Based on the PMBOK 7th Edition
For PMP Exam Latest Update
What if you could Ace the PMP Exam on First try !
This material is designed around the latest PMI Examination Content Outline – ECO for the PMP Exam takers – For January Exam Update, so you can pass the actual PMP Certification Exam with confidence!
PMP EXAM PREP QUESTIONS 2023 : For PMP Exam Latest Update
720 Premium Questions I 4 Full-Length Mock Practice Tests
Challenging, Situational, and Scenario-based Questions I Close to the Real PMP Exam I + Detailed and Rich Answer Explanations I Covering the Current PMP Exam I All you need to pass your PMP Exam.
This material is based on:
- PMBOK Guide 7th Edition.
The information in this material is:
- Fully aligned with the PMP Exam Latest Update.
- Fully aligned with the current PMP Exam.
- Fully aligned with the latest PMI Examination Content Outline – ECO for the PMP Exam takers.
These Practice Tests are your stepping stone for successfully acquire your PMP Certification.
It provides 720 highly realistic questions to prepare you for the real PMP exam, identifying any knowledge gabs and clearing any hard-to understand concepts.
Detailed and Rich Answer Explanations provided for each question.
It covers the entire PMP exam objectives, 3 Domains as well as Predictive, Agile, and Hybrid approaches, using Highly-Realistic, Challenging, Situational, and Scenario-based questions to prepare you not only for the exam but also for your future career.
For each PMP Mock Practice Test, the questions are broken down as shown in the following table. This table identifies the proportion of questions from each domain that will appear on the PMP exam.
- Domain 1 – People (42%): emphasizing the soft skills you need to lead a project team in today’s changing environment.
- Domain 2 – Process (50%): reinforcing the technical aspects of successfully managing projects.
- Domain 3 – Business Environment (8%): highlighting the connection between projects and organizational strategy.
This PMP exam course is designed to mimic the experience of a real exam.
So you will have 4 sets of questions (Timed):
• Full-Length 2023 PMP Exam 1 (180 Questions – 230 min)
• Full-Length 2023 PMP Exam 2 (180 Questions – 230 min)
• Full-Length 2023 PMP Exam 3 (180 Questions – 230 min)
• Full-Length 2023 PMP Exam 4 (180 Questions – 230 min)
The best way to pass the PMP Exam is “To Practice”. So, It’s highly recommended to do all Practice Tests several times until achieve score above 90% in each.
These Practice Tests will greatly help you and boost your chances of getting certified.
After practicing the questions, you will have a clear idea of your readiness for the real PMP Exam and you will be able to identify and focus on your weakness and you will be fully prepared for what it is like to take the PMP Certification Exam.
PMP is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. PMI is a service and trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. which is registered in the United States and other nations. PMBOK is a trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. which is registered in the United States and other nations. PMI was not involved in the production of this product and does not endorse it.