Learn Backend Development With NodeJS ExpressJS And MongoDB. Learn How to Create REST APIs in NodeJS. Build Powerful API
What You Will Learn
Learn About NodeJS
Learn How to create Backend Applications with NodeJS
Create Servers With MongoDB
Build More Than 5 POWERFUL & ADVANCE REST APIs
No NodeJS Knowledge Required
This is the perfect course for Backend Development With NodeJS Where you will be able to learn about REST APIs with NodeJS. At the end of this course, you won’t need anyone to depend on creating Backend API on REST And With MVC Approach
Model: Schema of Collection
View: Frontend of Application
Controllers: Control Operations on Specific Routes
ExpressJS: Express.js, or simply Express, is a back end web application framework for Node.js, released as free and open-source software under the MIT License. It is designed for building web applications and APIs. It has been called the de facto standard server framework for Node.js.
MongoDB: MongoDB is a source-available cross-platform document-oriented database program. Classified as a NoSQL database program, MongoDB uses JSON-like documents with optional schemas. MongoDB is developed by MongoDB Inc. and licensed under the Server Side Public License which is deemed non-free by several distributions.
Node + Express + MongoDB = POWERFUL Backend With REST API
Using Express as a back-end middleware is a popular MongoDB stack design. Express is lightweight and approachable for JSON and REST API operations. MongoDB Atlas is a scalable and flexible document Database-as-a-Service and makes a perfect companion to Express in many stacks like MERN, MEAN, and MEVN.
You Will Learn About:
- How to create NodeJS Application
- How to Work With Modules in NodeJS (Local, Core and Export Modules)
- How to Create a Powerful Backend With NODE.JS
- How to Work With Files In NODE.JS
- How to Create a API Http Server in NodeJS
- How to create Node + Express Application
- Creating Express Server In NODE.JS
Node.JS + Express + MongoDB
- Learn How to create a Backend Application With Express Node MongoDB
- Learn How to build REST API in NodeJS
- Learn How to Create API With GET Requests, POST HTTP Requests, UPDATE Requests, DELETE Requests, Router Query Params And Much More
- A Time Saving Course For Everyone Instead of Doing sily things with Basic Programming Concepts
So let’s start the journey
And This course will be updated every week/month with Future Updates
Who this course is for:
All About NodeJS Express MongoDB and Application that we are building.