Attend this Basics of Supply Chain Management Practice Tests & you’ll get above 99% Score on Main Exam
What you will learn
CPIM (Basics of Supply Chain Management) is suitable for those who work in a supply chain planning environment or require a fuller understanding of management and planning in regard to demand, procurement, supplier, and materials requirement.
It covers all categories with all of the credits and requirements. It will support you greatly if you wish to prepare for the test!
Total Questions in the guide: 128 Questions
– Exam Name: APICS CPIM – Basics of Supply Chain Management
– Exam Code: CPIM-BSP
– This guide contains as many latest practice exam questions and answers as possible to prepare you for your CPIM-BSP exam.
You can pause, stop, check your mistakes, and read the full explanation for every question and answer.
These tests are without a doubt the most comprehensive tests available online. Even if you have zero practice knowledge, this course is right for you
- The course also covers mathematics problems that may come in the exam.
Throughout the comprehensive tests, you will cover all APICS CPIM potential questions as follows:
- Continuous improvement,
- Demand management,
- Capacity management,
- Inventory management, control, and distribution.
The benefits of the certification are the following:
· APICS Certified individuals earn up to 35% more than their uncertified peers on average, according to the 2020 ASCM Salary Survey.
· On average, APICS Certified individuals are 70% more hirable than their uncertified peers, according to the 2020 ASCM Salary Survey.
Why take this course?
After taking this course you will have a clear idea of your readiness for the real CPIM exam and you will be able to identify and focus on your weakness.