NCLEX-RN Exam Practice
What you will learn
Learn the Quirks of the Test
Calm your Anxiety
Identify your knowledge gaps
Enhance your time management skills in test taking
These are questions designed to help you study Anatomy and Physiology. They are in MCQ format and the answers are included with explanations at the end of the test. You can learn at your own pace, set your time and review the questions at any time. This is a great tool to gauge your knowledge.
You can stop the exam at any time and review your progress. You can then resume when you are ready.
Included in the practice test:
- Anatomy and physiology practice tests of over 200 questions
Your results are revealed at the end of the test. The answers are shown on review. Explanations of the answer are also shown on review. Thereby, it will help you to:
- Learn independently and improve your critical thinking skills
- Track your progress and growth as you continue to study
- Gain more confidence in yourself and in your ability to sit an exam
- You can learn wherever you are, on your laptop or phone using the App.
Feel free to leave your feedback about the course. Tell us about the areas we can improve and the areas that you found interesting. Let us know if the test is helpful and worthwhile or otherwise.
Take the plunge and start learning today. Get ready for that big test.