Get certified in Microsoft DP-203 Data Engineering
Included in This Course
Microsoft DP-203 #A#60 questions
re you ready to crush the Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure DP-203 Certification Exam and get certified?
Today is a competitive world and the smartest, best, and most qualified get paid a lot of money to work in amazing fields. But you don’t need a college degree, certification is an amazing path that opens up new opportunities and shows employers that you are the cream of the crop. We know that Microsoft certification will add some flair to that resume and help you get amazing new roles. Certification from Microsoft shows that you have the ability to be successful but it’s still not a simple process. You need to study, make your qualifications, and actually learn the skills to be successful at work if you want any chance of being successful.
In order to set realistic expectations, please note: These questions are NOT official questions that you will find on the official exam. These questions DO cover all the material outlined in the knowledge sections below. Many of the questions are based on fictitious scenarios which have questions posed within them.
The official knowledge requirements for the exam are reviewed routinely to ensure that the content has the latest requirements incorporated in the practice questions. Updates to content are often made without prior notification and are subject to change at any time.
Each question has a detailed explanation and links to reference materials to support the answers which ensures accuracy of the problem solutions.
The questions will be shuffled each time you repeat the tests so you will need to know why an answer is correct, not just that the correct answer was item “B” last time you went through the test.
Candidates for this exam should have subject matter expertise integrating, transforming, and consolidating data from various structured and unstructured data systems into a structure that is suitable for building analytics solutions.
Azure Data Engineers help stakeholders understand the data through exploration, and they build and maintain secure and compliant data processing pipelines by using different tools and techniques. These professionals use various Azure data services and languages to store and produce cleansed and enhanced datasets for analysis.
Azure Data Engineers also help ensure that data pipelines and data stores are high-performing, efficient, organized, and reliable, given a set of business requirements and constraints. They deal with unanticipated issues swiftly, and they minimize data loss. They also design, implement, monitor, and optimize data platforms to meet the data pipelines needs.
A candidate for this exam must have strong knowledge of data processing languages such as SQL, Python, or Scala, and they need to understand parallel processing and data architecture patterns.
Skills measured on Microsoft Azure DP-203 Exam
This practice test is designed to help you and your team develop the skills necessary to pass the Microsoft Azure DP-203 certification exam.
Azure DP-203 Exam Objectives
- Design and Implement Data Storage (40-45%)
- Design and Develop Data Processing (25-30%)
- Design and Implement Data Security (10-15%)
- Monitor and Optimize Data Storage and Data Processing (10-15%)
Design a partition strategy
- design a partition strategy for files
- design a partition strategy for analytical workloads
- design a partition strategy for efficiency/performance
- design a partition strategy for Azure Synapse Analytics
- identify when partitioning is needed in Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2
Design the serving layer
- design star schemas
- design slowly changing dimensions
- design a dimensional hierarchy
- design a solution for temporal data
- design for incremental loading
- design analytical stores
- design metastores in Azure Synapse Analytics and Azure Databricks
DP-203: Microsoft Azure Data Engineer Associate exam is one of the recent additions in the Azure role-based certification model. These full-length mock tests with 185 different questions.
We offer the following resources to supplement your experience and help you prepare for DP-203: Microsoft Azure Data Engineer Associate Certification, after passing DP-203 exam, you will earn the Microsoft Azure Data Engineer Associate certification.
These practice sets measure your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: design and implement data storage, design and develop data processing, design and implement data security, monitor and optimize data storage, data processing and governance–this role should manage how decisions in each area affect an overall solution.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to become Azure Data Engineer Associate
- Good technical exposure with Azure Data Engineer
- Students preparing for the DP 203: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure certification exam who want to pass with confidence at first attempt
- Anyone who is keen to take their Azure Cloud Career and salary to the next level with an Microsoft Azure certification
- Those who feel ready to work in a real-world environment and want to gain solid experience on Azure.
Best Of Luck!!!
Who this course is for:
- For students who wants to test themselves on Microsoft DP-203 Data Engineering