Get certified in Microsoft Azure AI-900 Fundamentals
Included in This Course
Microsoft Azure AI-90040 questions
Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900
This exam is an opportunity to demonstrate knowledge of common ML and AI workloads and how to implement them on Azure.
This exam is intended for candidates with both technical and non-technical backgrounds. Data science and software engineering experience is not required; however, some general programming knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
Azure AI Fundamentals can be used to prepare for other Azure role-based certifications like Azure Data Scientist Associate or Azure AI Engineer Associate, but it’s not a prerequisite for any of them.
Skills measured AI 900
- Describe AI workloads and considerations
- Describe fundamental principles of machine learning on Azure
- Describe features of computer vision workloads on Azure
- Describe features of Natural Language Processing (NLP) workloads on Azure
- Describe features of conversational AI workloads on Azure
Microsoft market share in cloud services has increased exponentially in the last couple of years and many enterprises have started their journey on cloud. Hence, not only coveted, but Azure certifications are very well respected certifications in the job market too.
If you are a Data Scientist, data analyst or data engineer and want to foray into the domain of Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence, then you should consider certifying with Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals AI 900 to begin your journey!
Topics covered in these practice exam:
-Fundamental principles of machine learning not limited to Azure (30-35%)
-Artificial Intelligence workloads (15-20%)
-Computer vision workloads on Azure (15-20%)
-Natural Language Processing (NLP) workloads on Azure (15-20%)
-Conversational AI workloads on Azure (15-20%)
Overview of AI
AI is the creation of software that imitates human behaviors and capabilities. Key elements include:
- Machine learning – This is often the foundation for an AI system, and is the way we “teach” a computer model to make predictions and draw conclusions from data.
- Anomaly detection – The capability to automatically detect errors or unusual activity in a system.
- Computer vision – The capability of software to interpret the world visually through cameras, video, and images.
- Natural language processing – The capability for a computer to interpret written or spoken language, and respond in kind.
- Conversational AI – The capability of a software “agent” to participate in a conversation.
- Total number of question will be present around 40 to 60 questions with a timeline of 60 minutes in exam.
- To pass the exam candidate must score 700 marks out of 1000.
Who this course is for:
- Preparing or appearing to get Microsoft Azure AI-900: AI Fundamentals Certification.
- Any one planning(both technical and non-technical backgrounds) wanting to kick start their journey in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence domain.
- Interested to learn the fundamentals of AI and ML with Azure.
Best Of Luck!!!
Who this course is for:
- For students who wants to test themselves on Microsoft Azure AI-900 Fundamentals