MCIA : Attend this MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect Practice Tests & you’ll get above 90% Score on Main Exam
What you will learn
Pass MCIA-MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect certification
Detailed explanations for each question, right and wrong answer
Similar difficulty to the actual exam.
Check your knowledge
I have curated this MCIA practice tests considering new challenging questions in mind. Test also includes valid answers, personally executed by myself and detailed explanations.
I am very responsive instructor and at max within a day your queries will be handled.
- Format: Multiple-choice, closed book, proctored, online
- Length: 58 questions
- Duration: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Pass score: 70%
- Language: English
This course is not for you if
- You are looking for MCIA course for beginners having recorded sessions
- You have no knowledge about MCIA
This course is for you if
- You have completed MCIA Training
- You are preparing for certification
Selecting integration styles
- Given a description of an integration problem, identify the most appropriate integration style.
- When designing an integration solution, select the most appropriate interface/data technology and interface definition language for all integration interfaces.
- Design parts of an integration solution using general message-based integration or event-driven architecture (EDA) using message brokers or streaming technologies.
- Recognize scenarios where message correlation is necessary.
A MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect should be capable of driving and being accountable for an organization’s Anypoint Platform installation as well as the technical quality, governance (ensuring compliance), and operationalization of integration solutions. The MCIA – Level 1 test certifies that an architect possesses the necessary knowledge and abilities to collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders to transform functional and non-functional requirements into integration interfaces and implementations. Candidates with certification should be able to:
Create high-level integration solution designs and advise implementation teams on the Mule components and patterns to employ in detailed design and execution.