What you will learn
How to talk to your kids to make them feel loved, accepted and understood
How to make your kids listen and engage
How to take care of yourself – because your needs matter as much as your child’s
How to put an end to fighting, tears and tantrums
What to do if your child is triggered
Wouldn’t it be amazing to feel like the best parent in the world because you don’t have to raise your voice anymore? Imagine yourself being so proud of the amazing job you do as a parent because you always know how to connect with your children. What if you could stop yelling and start wondering how often you used to do it before? What if you could finally relax and give yourself a huge pat on the back?
By the end of my course you will be able to take care of yourself, understand your kids’ wants and needs and find perfect solutions for everybody. Start creating a loving and peaceful home for your family today!
In this course I’ll show you how to make your children listen and engage with simple but powerful steps.
- If you are frustrated because you constantly feel like you are failing as a parent
- If all your attempts to make things better just don’t seem to work
- If you end up going in circles feeling that it’s all your fault
- And if you’ve had enough of various experts/articles pointing out what you are doing wrong
then this course was made for you!
After struggling to avoid the never ending tantrums over and over again, I finally discovered that one tool that helped me bring peace into my life as a mum.
So I read books, listened to podcasts, watched videos and attended workshops, determined to master the skill of nonviolent communication. Finally I was able to talk to my kids in a connecting way that makes them feel understood, accepted and loved, willing to contribute to a peaceful family life.
Now I want to share it with you!
In this course you will learn:
- The four main steps of talking in a connecting way
- How to take care of yourself – because your needs matter just as much as your kid’s
- How to connect to your kids when they are relaxed
- What to do if they are triggered
You will get access to:
- 21 video lessons, short and to the point
- Worksheets to help you practice
- My stories to illustrate how nonviolent communication works
- A guided self-empathy audio program to reload your batteries so you have enough energy to take care of your kids
- Tips on how to become brilliant at nonviolent communication
Are you ready for a happier life as a parent? I can’t wait to see you inside the course.
Here’s to your success!
Words can change the world: the idea nonviolent communication
You have the power: choosing your response
The most important person in your life: start with yourself
An easy start: play to get going
They won’t even listen: how to deal with triggered children