Option Basics Part 3
What you will learn
Learn Call Option from Seller perspective
Understand the basics of options from the ground up
LIVE PROJECT End to End with Testing Training Included.
Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
Call options are financial contracts that give the option buyer the right, but not the obligation, to buy a stock, bond, commodity, or other asset or instrument at a specified price within a specific time period. The stock, bond, or commodity is called the underlying asset. A call buyer profits when the underlying asset increases in price.
A call option may be contrasted with a put option, which gives the holder the right to sell the underlying asset at a specified price on or before expiration.
Understanding Call Options
- A call is an option contract giving the owner the right, but not the obligation, to buy a specified amount of an underlying security at a specified price within a specified time.
- The specified price is known as the strike price and the specified time during which a sale is made is its expiration or time to maturity.
- You pay a fee to purchase a call option, called the premium; this per-share charge is the maximum you can lose on a call option.
- Over 30 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End with Testing Training Included.
- Learn Option basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content is designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- A practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Learn the advantage of the option
- Call Option – Seller Perspective
- Options Chain – Seller Perspective
- Live Trading Example