Call Option Buyer perspective
What you will learn
Introduction to Call Option – Buyer Perspective part 2
How real option position look like
Learn Option basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
LIVE PROJECT End to End with Testing Training Included.
In all our courses we demonstrate Option trading in a real brokerage account
Before you start trading options, you need to learn the basics of options trading because options are complex products and you need to know how to use them.
Understanding the basics in options can yield high profits and just as importantly prevent you from making mistakes
The first part of the basics of options trading.
I give you an overview of the history of the options.
We will get acquainted with the different types of options alongside a voice option.
We will learn about option screens, option chains, and expiration.
We will see CALL options performance.
We will look at the risk profile of the buyer and seller of risk graphs, the options seller options.
Call options are financial contracts that give the option buyer the right, but not the obligation, to buy a stock, bond, commodity, or other asset or instrument at a specified price within a specific time period. The stock, bond, or commodity is called the underlying asset. A call buyer profits when the underlying asset increases in price.
A call option may be contrasted with a put option, which gives the holder the right to sell the underlying asset at a specified price on or before expiration.
- Over 30 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End with Testing Training Included.
- Learn Option basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content is designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- A practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Learn the advantage of the option
- Introduction to Call Option – Buyer Perspective
- Options Chain – Buyer Perspective
- Live Trading Example