learn hiragana characters (Japanese basic alphabet) quickly and easily with illustrations and animated videos
What you will learn
Learn how to pronounce each of the hiragana characters (Japanese basic alphabet) with a native instructor
Learn how to write each of the hiragana characters in the right stroke order with animated videos
Learn how to pronounce any Japanese words and texts written in hiragana
Learn expressions which are daily used in Japan
Learn how to form some simple sentences
Learn about the geography of Japan
This is a complete course to learn all the hiragana characters, the basic Japanese alphabet. Thanks to illustrations, animated videos and explanation recorded by a native Japanese instructor, either in English or in Japanese with English subtitles, you will be able to easily master the whole hiragana chart including 46 hiragana characters.
This course is adapted not only for absolute beginners, but also for those who want to consolidate their basic knowledge of hiragana.
Because in addition to the 46 characters of the hiragana chart (from あ to ん)
You will learn :
– letters with dakuten （゛) such as がぎぐげご (ga gi gu ge go)
– letters with handakuten（ ゜）such as ぱぴぷぺぽ ( pa pi pu pe po)
– compound letters such as きゃきゅきょ or しゃしゅしょ
– the different pronunciations of ん
– pronunciation of words which include long vowels such as とうきょう, おおさか etc.
– pronunciation of words which include a small つ such as こっち, もっと etc.
– the pronunciation of unvoiced vowels such as しか, つき etc.
– pronunciation of the particle は and the particle へ
– over 200 basic words (many of them are taken from the vocabulary which you will need to learn to pass JLPT N5 exam)
– how to greet, say thank you, to apologize
– how to tell time
– how to speak about your job
– how to speak about your weekly routine
– how to speak about a place
You will also learn about
– the geography of Japan with numerous beautiful pictures