HTML For Begginers || Web Designing With HTML
What you will learn
The Basic Of HTML
The Structure of Website
Create any website layout you can imagine
Support any device size with Responsive (mobile-friendly) Design
What is HTML
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. It is used to design web pages using a markup language. HTML is the combination of Hypertext and Markup language. Hypertext defines the link between the web pages. A markup language is used to define the text document within tag which defines the structure of web pages. This language is used to annotate (make notes for the computer) text so that a machine can understand it and manipulate text accordingly. Most markup languages (e.g. HTML) are human-readable. The language uses tags to define what manipulation has to be done on the text.
HTML is a markup language used by the browser to manipulate text, images, and other content, in order to display it in the required format. HTML was created by Tim Berners-Lee in 1991. The first-ever version of HTML was HTML 1.0, but the first standard version was HTML 2.0, published in 1999.
Elements and Tags:
HTML uses predefined tags and elements which tell the browser how to properly display the content. Remember to include closing tags. If omitted, the browser applies the effect of the opening tag until the end of the page.
HTML page structure:
The basic structure of an HTML page is laid out below. It contains the essential building-block elements (i.e. doctype declaration, HTML, head, title, and body elements) upon which all web pages are created.
Features of HTML:
- It is easy to learn and easy to use.
- It is platform-independent.
- Images, videos, and audio can be added to a web page.
- Hypertext can be added to the text.
- It is a markup language.
Why learn HTML?
- It is a simple markup language. Its implementation is easy.
- It is used to create a website.
- Helps in developing fundamentals about web programming.
- Boost professional career.
Advantage of HTML
- HTML is Easy to Learn and Use. HTML is very easy to learn and understand.
- HTML is Free.
- HTML is supported by all Browsers.
- HTML is the Most Friendly Search Engine.
- HTML is Simple to Edit.
- HTML can Integrate Easily with Other Languages.
- HTML is Lightweight.
- HTML is Basic of all Programming Languages.
- HTML is widely used.
- Every browser supports HTML Language.
- Easy to learn and use.
- HTML is light weighted and fast to load.
- Do not get to purchase any extra software because it’s by default in every window.
- Easy to use
- Loose syntax (although, being too flexible won’t suit standards).
- HTML is easy enough to write
- HTML is that it is easy to code even for novice programmers.
- HTML also allows the utilization of templates, which makes designing a webpage easy.
- Very useful for beginners in the web designing field.
- HTML can be supported to each and every browser, if not supported to all the browsers.
- HTML is built on almost every website, if not all websites.
- HTML is increasingly used for data storage as like XML syntax.
- Free – You need not buy any software.
- HTML is present in every window by default so you not need to buy the software which cost too much.
- HTML has many tag and attributes which can short your line of code.