Relieve stress and unleash your creativity with easy creative meditation exercises
Easy drawing and watercolor painting exercises to clear your mind
What materials you’ll need to get started with watercolor painting
Expressing your creativity and have fun!
You need a pen/pencil, paper, watercolor paint, -brush and -paper.
You need to have an open mindset: be kind to yourself and allow yourself to try out something new and make mistakes
Do you ever find yourself feeling overworked with projects and deadlines? It’s essential to find time for yourself to unwind and let your mind relax.
While being productive guarantees the success you’re sustaining daily, relaxation has many benefits when it’s part of your daily routine, such as:
- Decrease in anxiety, depression and insomnia
- Relaxed muscles
- A boost in energy and better sleep patterns
- A sense of calmness and confidence
- Improved coping abilities
We all know that it’s not easy to be creative these days. With so many demands on our time, we feel overwhelmed and drained of energy. And sometimes we’re not sure where to start or what to do with ourselves when the world around us is demanding a million things at once.
But it doesn’t have to be this way! In this course, you’ll learn basic drawing and watercolor painting techniques that will help you feel more mindful while creating, without any pressure or expectations. Engaging in a creative activity when you feel overwhelmed, stressed, or anxious could help you tremendously with the right guidance and inspiration in our videos and you can reclaim your creativity at your own pace and have fun!
What can you expect?
- Basic watercolor painting and drawing techniques to fully relax
- Relaxing videos with calming music to quiet your mind
- Easy creative meditation techniques to let go of stress & pressure
In other words: it’s therapeutic art for adults who don’t want their creativity stifled by stressors like jobs, deadlines, and daily worries.
Sign up for this course and find relaxation & creativity with short 10-minute mindful sessions!
You can follow this as a course, or come back to the videos and repeat them anytime you feel like doing something creative to relax, it’s up to you!
Who this course is for:
- Busy people who are looking for a creative way of relaxation
- People that are looking for easy ways to relax and clear their minds
- People that find self-care and creativity important parts in their life