Get certified in Python Institute PCAP
Included in This Course
Exam #A40 questions
Exam #B40 questions
Exam #C40 questions
PCAP – Certified Associate in Python Programming certification is a professional credential that measures your ability to accomplish coding tasks related to the basics of programming in the Python language and the fundamental notions and techniques used in object-oriented programming.
PCAP – Certified Associate in Python Programming certification shows that the individual is familiar with general computer programming concepts like conditional execution, loops, Python programming language syntax, semantics, and the runtime environment, as well as with general coding techniques and object-oriented programming.
Becoming PCAP certified ensures that the individual is fully acquainted with all the primary means provided by Python 3 to enable her/him to start her/his own studies, and to open a path to the developer’s career.
PCAP Certified Associate in Python Programming Certification is a comprehensive mock exam with emphasis on using the PCAP-31-03 Syllabus as guide on the question topic. The audience should have basic knowledge in Python or have a good grasp on other programming language because this is not a tutorial.
All questions are based on individual topics and all topics have been covered. Some of the topics may not be thoroughly covered but each and every topic in the syllabus have a corresponding question with sufficient representation.
Python Programming Questions and Answers Highlights:
- 100+ Practice Test Question in Python Programming with a detailed explanation of every question.
- These Practice Tests cover theoretical concepts, true-false (T/F) statements, fill-in-the-blanks and match the following style statements.
- These Practice Tests also cover lots of code, code snippets and/or complete programs.
- These Practice Test sare organized chapter wise and each Chapter is further organized topic wise.
- Every Practice Tests set focuses on a specific topic of a given Chapter in Python Programming Subject.
Exam Topics covered in Python Programming Associate (PCAP) Certification Exams skill questions:
- Modules and Packages (12%)
- Exceptions (14%)
- Strings (18%)
- Object-Oriented Programming (34%)
- Miscellaneous (List Comprehensions, Lambdas, Closures, and I/O Operations) (22%)
Python Programming Associate (PCAP) Exam details: Number of Questions, Time, and language
- Number of Questions: Maximum of 40 questions,
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (single and multiple response), drag and drops and performance-based,
- Length of Test: 65 Minutes. The exam is available in English, German, and Japanese languages.
- Passing Score: 70%
- Languages : English at launch. German, Japanese, Portuguese, Thai and Spanish
- Schedule Exam : Pearson VUE
In this Python Programming Associate (PCAP) exam preparation course, you’ll be challenged with 120 Python Programming Associate (PCAP) practice exam questions. These questions have been written to emulate the Python Programming Associate (PCAP) exam.
Who this course is for:
- Python developers who wants to test their skills
- Developers preparing for interview
- Anyone looking forward to brush up their skills
- Students who are preparing for college tests and exams such as mid-term tests and semester tests on Python Programming.
- Students who are preparing for Online/Offline Tests/Contests in Python Programming.
- Students who wish to sharpen their knowledge of Python Programming Subject.
- Anyone preparing for Aptitude test in Python Programming.
- Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews).
- All – Experienced, Fresher’s and Students
- Anyone who studies for entrance exams and other competitive examinations
- Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in
- interview and company interviews)
- Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Python
- Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Python Subject
Best Of Luck!!
Who this course is for:
- For students who wants to test themselves on Python Institute PCAP