Learn about how to write and use art therapy to maximize communication skills and progress on personal development.
What you will learn
Calligraphy is a form of decorative handwriting or lettering, often written using a brush or pen to a similar effect. Oftentimes, people don’t really think about the purpose calligraphy has beyond just looking pretty. So, through this course, I hope to teach the different styles of calligraphy, as in different, fonts, embellishments, variation in materials, as well as the different applications of it in your life.
1. It’s there everyday – Learn about the ways we can use calligraphy in our everyday lives. Whether it be to take notes for school, for work, or to write yourself reminders, calligraphy can be a great way to keep track.
2. It’s there on special days – Ways in which calligraphy can be used to commemorate special events. It can be used to write important letters, cards, name placers for an important dinner, and are like personalized mementos to keep.
3. It’s there when days are bleak – This amazing art form can be used and manipulated in so many different ways, and can create beautiful things when you’re feeling bored or gloomy. Learn how to make room decor with calligraphy in different languages.
4. It’s there when you want to speak – How to use calligraphy as a mechanism to express yourself and to truly understand what you feel. When we write, we get into the flow of our thoughts, and discover new ideas we had within us all along.
5. It’s there when you want to cry – Calligraphy is one of those things you can always experiment with because there is no fixed way of how to use the font. Depending on how you feel, you can use it to make different things that comfort you.
6. It’s there for people to buy – Learn how to use calligraphy to earn a couple of bucks. This art form is often coveted because so few people dedicate time to it, and hence there aren’t many products in the market that use it.
It’s there every day
It’s there on special days
It’s there when days are bleak
It’s there when you want to speak
It’s there when you want to cry
It’s there for people to buy
but most importantly… it’s here for you to try