Comprehensive Questions That will Help to pass the SAP SuccessFactors for Employee Central Payroll 1H/2022 Exam
What you will learn
Increase your chances of passing the new SAP C_HRHPC_2205 Exam.
Guaranteed chance to pass the exam if you score 90%+ on each practice exam
Practice with high quality practice exams alongside detailed explanation to learn concepts
Always Updated Exam Sequences
The “SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP SuccessFactors for Employee Central Payroll 1H/2022” certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the fundamental and core knowledge required of the SAP SuccessFactors for Employee Central Payroll profile. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in‐depth technical skills to participate as a member of a project team in a mentored role. This certification exam is recommended as an entry level qualification.
- Point-to-Point Integration (Employee Central, Employee Central Time Off)> 12%
- Point-to-Point Integration (Employee Central, Employee Central Configuration)> 12%
- Declustered Payroll Results8% – 12%
- Payroll Control Center Configuration8% – 12%
- Payroll Control Center Tools8% – 12%
- Integration Kronos Workforce Central and WorkForce Software8% – 12%
- Provisioning Settings for Employee Central Payroll8% – 12%
- Payroll Processing< 8%
- Authorizations In Payroll Control Center< 8%
- Payroll Process using Payroll Control Center< 8%
- Integration SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll and SAP Financials 8%
All SAP consultant certifications are available as Cloud Certifications in the Certification Hub and can be booked with product code CER006. With CER006 – SAP Certification in the Cloud, you can take up to six exams attempts of your choice in one year – from wherever and whenever it suits you! Test dates can be chosen and booked individually.
Each specific certification comes with its own set of preparation tactics. We define them as “Topic Areas” and they can be found on each exam description. You can find the number of questions, the duration of the exam, what areas you will be tested on, and recommended course work and content you can reference.