Learn how to create a blog, write and share your content with the world with this crash course using Google Blogger.
What you will learn
Common Blogging Technical Jargons Simplified
How To Create a Blog from Scratch
Writing and, Managing your Blog
Changing your Blog Theme (Design) to make your blog Aesthetic
Creating Static Pages like About Us, Contact Us, etc/
Checking Stats of People Visiting your blog (Country, Devices and OS)
How to Get Traffic to your Blog
The ONLY blogging crash course you need to discover what blogging is all about and how you can get started.
Designed for writers (beginner and experts), creatives, and all professionals looking for a platform to share their voice with the world. This course will walk you through the common terms associated with Blogging, and how you can get started into the blogging world without feeling lost.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to;
1. Know what blogging is all about: including the common Technical jargon associated with blogging.
2. Have a decent discussion with anyone about blogging; that is – you can be able to jump in on a discussion with your friend whether offline or online about blogging
3. Create your own blog for FREE; Following the tutorials in the practice session, you would be shown how to create your own blog for FREE.
4. Learn how to write on a blog; Blogging is nothing without writing. This part will show you how you can write on a blog.
5. Change your blog design: Tired of seeing the same design every day, this section will teach you how to change your blog design
6. Publicize and Share your blog with the world: Learn how to share your blog with the world.
How To Create Your Blog
Writing Your First Article
Changing Your Blog Theme and Basic Settings
Module 4 – Creating Static Pages, Stats and Comments
Wrapping up #Blogging101 Course Crash