Questions & answers with explanation to practice for the AZ-900 certification exam – May 2022
What you will learn
Take and pass the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification exam
Learn the main concepts of Azure services
Increase their Azure skills
Understand what services and solutions Azure offers
Welcome to these practice tests for the AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals! This set of practice tests will help you to practice and learn concepts quickly with questions asked in the actual exam certification. The questions are updated monthly.
About the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification
Candidates for this exam should have a foundational knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure. The exam is intended for candidates who are just beginning to work with cloud-based solutions and services or are new to Azure.
Azure Fundamentals exam is an opportunity to prove knowledge of cloud concepts, Azure services, Azure workloads, security and privacy in Azure, as well as Azure pricing and support. Candidates should be familiar with the general technology concepts, including concepts of networking, storage, compute, application support, and application development.
Topics covered in the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification
- Describe cloud concepts (20-25%)
- Describe core Azure services (15-20%)
- Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure (10-15%)
- Describe general security and network security features (10-15%)
- Describe identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features (15-20%)
- Describe Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements (10-15%)
Each Practice test contains
- 60 questions from 6 categories, one-hour duration
- A balanced number of random questions to cover each category
- A detailed explanation for every question
- Reference links for further studies