Make smarter Business Decisions with Data Driven Marketing – Gain in-dept Digital User insights using Google Analytics 4
What you will learn
Understand the foundational concepts of Web Analytics
Learn the Basics and Advanced Features of Google Analytics 4
Learn how to build custom Google Analytics 4 Reports
Learn how to read, interpret and derive insights from Web Analytics Data
Learn how to build KPI focused, highly customized Google Analytics Reports for Client Presentation
Google Analytics 4 is the next evolution of web analytics. With GA4, you get a comprehensive view of how users interact with your brand across multiple platforms and devices.
In this course, we will learn how to leverage GA4 into our marketing & digital marketing strategies.
We will learn the following:
- What is Google Analytics 4?
- What’s new and different about Google Analytics 4?
- What are the advantages of Google Analytics 4?
- Should I switch to Google Analytics 4 now?
- Can I use Google Tag Manager with GA4?
- How do I set up Google Analytics 4?
- How to do Attribution Modelling in GA4?
- How to set up user events in GA4?
- How to configure Audience segments in GA4?
- How to navigate and customize the GA4 interface?
- How to analyze and interpret the GA4 data?
- How to use the Life cycle reports?
- How to build executive summary reports in GA4?
- How to visualize key metrics and dimensions in GA4?
- How to create, share, and export reports in GA4?
This course on GA4 answers those questions. You’ll learn all the essentials needed to get started with Google Analytics 4.
GA4 is a new property designed for the future of measurement:
- Collects both website and app data to better understand the customer journey
- Uses events instead of session-based data
- Includes privacy controls such as cookieless measurement, and behavioral and conversion modeling
- Predictive capabilities offer guidance without complex models
- Direct integrations to media platforms help drive actions on your website or app
On July 1, 2023, standard Universal Analytics properties will no longer process data. You’ll be able to see your Universal Analytics reports for a period of time after July 1, 2023. So you need to get started with GA4 integration, the sooner the better.
Getting Started with Google Analytics 4 – Account Creation and Tracking Setup
Google Analytics 4 Concepts & Interface Overview
User Lifecycle Reporting in GA 4